Friday, May 16, 2008

New Family! New House! New York? well maybe not New York!

Last week I moved families. It was hard enough packing everything up and I was only moving down the road, very worried what its going to be like in 8 months!! I had 9 EXTRA! bags however these were plastic bags but they were cramed to the top with "stuff"
It felt werid leaving the Krogh family however I see them around town and I will go back and visit.

The Biehl family (aka my new hosties for my next couple of months) picked me and all my luggage up luckily it all managed to fit in the car. I have told my 3rd Host Brother that by the time I move to his house we will need a pick up truck! So I arrived at my new house and unpacked everything and within an hour I had moved in. Im a pro at moving it to new houses and adapting. They had invited Rasmus (my host bro currently on exchange in usa) friends that live near us around to come and meet me. They were really cool and were talking to me and also inviteded me to a theme park the next day. It made Rainbows End look pathetic!! Well lets face it Rainbows End is kinda little! I did a 50m free fall no harness nothing just dropping from mid air was so awesome was on the mean as high afterwards!!

Have spent the week adjusting to having a mum around the house but I have bad news! There is a lounge but I am so used to not having one I havent actually used it yet! Im hoping when I come back from Eurotour I will be able to use it. Speaking of Eurotour I am getting picked up in 6 hours and I still have to pack. Mentally I have packed its just physically I am a bit behind!

My new address is
Skjernvej 85B
7500 Holstebro

Phone Number: 97413228

Please feel free to send me packages and letters!!

I shall think of everyone at Uni and Work while I am travelling round Europe! I will try and take some scenic photos but you never know!

Hej Hej! ( O my fmaily only speaks dansk to me, half the time I have to guess what they are saying. Brain hurts from thinking so much!)
Megz!!

No comments: