Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last move for the year!!

Last week was the last time I will move families in Danmark. After being in Danmark for nearly 8 months (woah!) it is amazing how much stuff and by stuff I really mean crap that you gain. I started packing uo 2 days before moving becasue I knew how long it would take me. After throwing out 3 bags of rubbish giving a pile of clothes to my host sis to keep I had narrowed my belongings down to
  • 2 suitcases (that I came with)
  • 3 backpacks
  • 4 boxes
  • 18 plastic bags filled
Yes so as you can see that is quite alot of to have but you have to remember I have been away for at least 8 Months in a colder climate and having to change my dress style. This time last year I would have been in Trackies and Jumper and shoes and the me today is wearing Jeans, Boots, Scarf and Black jacket! Of course my rungi side still comes in aka as soon as I get home from school I change into my football shorts but thats okay becasue so does my host bro.

My new family is mega awesome and nice. They have made me feel so much home allready and I have only been here for about a a week. My host parents are famous host mum presents a tv show and my host dad publishes one on the papers. I have a brother called Rasmus and me and him are the same age so I hitch a ride with him to skole most mornings. I offered to drive if he ever wanted us to die!!

New Address is
Megan Porter
c/o Venelbjerg
Engparken 97
Tvis
7500 Holstebro
Danmark

You may want to write that down and remeber it takes normally 2 weeks for parcels to arrive so you better send xmas pressies early this year :)

I did my Rotary Presentation at Rotary this week and it was my BIG one aka had to be in dansk!! So i managed to speak for 30 minutes all in Dansk and got a couple of laughs out of the members and ended with the haka. I was so happy that my presentation was over I could go really hard out in the haka.
The members all commented on how well I had done and all admired my blazer which is FULL of pins. Am getting a little worried about how it will last the jounrey back home becasue pins keep falling off.

Well I better head of
the sun is shining!! amazing
Hope everyone is smashing

Love Megz

No comments: