Friday, January 30, 2009

Honey Im Home

So I have offically been back in New Zealand for nearly 3 weeks now..it could be more. The main things that have been happening is that Ive been MELTING and catching up with everyone and getting shocked at the yellow thing in the sky, I think its called the sun?

Leaving Danmark was the hardest thing of the whole year. Packing was the major mission and ended up taking way longer then I expected. Had to get my brother to help me close my suitcase because it was so overflowing! Was only about 5 kilos overweight so I think I did a pretty good job in packing up.

Spent my last day going to skole and saying goodbye to everyone and then me and my best mate hung in the bro for one last time. Came home started the major mission of packing and then had the "Last Supper" I had asked for Christmas food becasue personally I reacon Christmas is the best time for eating in the year and Dansk Jul Mad (Christmas food) is the best.

Left Tvis at 3am it pitch black darkness and a temperature of -7 so yeah just the average night. On my way to the car I slipped over and fell in black ice so yeah I know how to make an exit!! Checked in then Ange and I had the hard job of saying goodbye and walking up the stairs. Meeting up with the other Kiwi exchange students in Frankfurt was amazing so then it was just party the whole nearly 40 hour journey home!!

I miss my Dansk life but summer in NZ is amazing and I know I'l be back in 2010!! It really was the best year and I made friends for life, tried so many new different things, saw some amazing sights and laughed and pretty much just lived it up!!

Thanks Rotary for the coolest year EVER

DE SLUT!!

No comments: