Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jeg Elsker Sne!


It snowed this weekend!! Very exciting mainly because it’s apparently "spring" now. Everyone else in my family didn’t seem excited about the snow and looked at me like I was extremely weird when I was dancing around outside in the snow. It started on Sunday and the snow is still here riding my bike through the snow and also in the snow is awesome and a little cold at the same time. It has been around -3 and 1 degrees most days! but because I am a tough person I can handle the cold!

I was hoping that it would snow extreme last night so we would get snowed it and school would be cancelled but unfortunately no such luck.
I found the time to build a snowman and have a snowball fight with Bente (HC’s girlfriend) 2 daughters. But you don’t have snowball fights anymore its more like who can throw the largest clump of snow, I thought I would have an advantage because I am older but these girls are pro’s at handball and they have intense throwing power!

Here’s to more snow hopefully, or warmer weather both will be very nice!
Hope everyone is having fun at school and work!
Megz

No comments: