Monday, January 14, 2008

Its started!!

Kay have arrived in America nice and safely, plane ride was pretty uneventful.
Been keeping busy to keep my mind of leaving and its working all good, have been hanging out with the Denmark girls. We went to get food and have all ready started taking loaads of photos! and not just of me woah I know. Had a hard job trying to ask where the dairy was and I was even saying mini supermarket and the lady still didn't get what I meet, so am a little worried about Denmark. The police are quite nice friendly people have all ready taken a photo with them and their cop car.
We go to Universal Studios tomorrow and then off to Disneyland the next day and then we all spilt off when we fly to Frankfurt.
Am about to run out of money, I will post another blog when I arrive in the land of Denmark!! its so close now, am a little worried about how cold it will be due to it being quite chilly already in LA.
Love you all soooo much!
Don't have to much fun without me!

1 comment:

BP said...

Well done, take it easy- hope skol is going to be ok. Just remember, name at the top of teh page and everything should come naturally
cheers beers